Our veterinarians provide many surgical services at our clinic ranging from routine to advanced procedures. Because we want to ensure that our patients receive the best possible outcome, we occasionally refer them to specialists (board-certified veterinary surgeons) to perform complex operations when advanced equipment or training will be beneficial. Our veterinary team will take precautions to ensure that your pet undergoes a safe anesthetic. We perform a physical exam and pre-anesthetic blood work before surgery, monitor your pet during surgery, and provide pain medication after surgery.
Location & Hours
1500 Royal York Road, Unit 29
Mon: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Tue: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Wed: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Thu: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Fri: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sun: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Recent Blog Posts
- To Vaccinate, or Not to Vaccinate?
- Fall is Just Around the Corner
- The Ticks Have Arrived!
- We’re Still Fighting Pet Parasites
- Pet Dental Health Month
- Does Your Pet Food Make The Grade?
- Pet Food Labels – Cracking the Code
- A High-Paw For Our Veterinary Technicians!
- Westway’s Excellent Pet Nutrition Adventure – Part 2
- Westway’s Excellent Pet Nutrition Adventure – Part 1